LoveMeForMe <3



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other, you could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell them things and they won't judge you...this person is your soulmate, your best friend...don't ever let them go."

Since im still young, only 19, it'll prolly be still quite some time before I find this perfect person for me huh. So the journey to find him is like

"A woman has got to love a bad man once or twice (try many times) in her life to be thankful for a good one.

Meaning by the time I find my Mr super duper Right, I'll treasure him like hell. Learn from all the mistakes and turn them all into a brilliantly beaaautiful long lasting relationship. heehee. Ahhh im being so soppy and cheesy and romantic. Saw all these and just decided to add them together and put them into this random sappy post o mine just for the fun of it. And then a psychology student will tell me, No denise, by posting this up, you are actually admitting what you are consciously or subconsciously feeling my dear. Hahah sheeesh. I love psyccccch psyyycho is love. I wanna do well and do well and get into uni and get a hawt hawt ang moh boyfriend plox. Mmmm ahhhh yeaaah.

Im feeling relatively happy today can you tell? Started on HOI and finished reading the pri extracts ytd and wanna finish it by tmr morning so that I wont regret last min work and handing up on fri! Juzzzzzzzy is such a motivating inspiration! ahahah. But at least i can wake up in the morning to study :D annoying him push push and threaten to kick me outta bed if i didnt wake up to study as promised! :( then kop all the blanket! wts freeze me outta bed! but i manage to start on a rough essay draft after i got frozen outta bed! wheeeeee! 22year-olds are th bestest! mostest motivating ones :D hahahahah whooo whooo. BUAIZXSZXS

9:26 AM
Yhot legs and water beds


INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene From a movie screen We're a dream come true Suited perfectly For eternity Me and you Everyday, I need you even more And the night time too There's no way I could ever let you go Even if I wanted to

ME!

M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category



LOVES

Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3


THE WANTS

To secure a stable job in the near future

<3


Y
MUSIC is LOVE







The EXITS

CLASS BLOG
Abel
Adlyn
Afiq
Afiqa
Agnes-NPS
Anna
Aisyah
Aliya
Alvin
Amir
Aqilah
Asraf
Athirah
Azizan
Azrina
Brina-NPS
Bryan
CherylLee
Chun Siang
Corrine-NPS
Dinah
Dinika-NPS
Doreen
Effa
Eric
Farah Adibah
Fiona Dona
Grace
HaiKAL
Hannah-NPS
Hazwani
Hidayah
Huda
Ikmaliah
Jacqueline
Jananii-NPS
Jeremy a.k.a YY's pig
Jiale
Jonathan
Kanika
KAT
Lillian-NPS
MATIIN
Nadiah
Nafeeshah
Ranjini
Sab((: -NPS
Salmah
SamChng
Samantha-NPS
Sarah-NPS
Shi Jun
Siangyee
SITI MARIAM
Sofiyah
Sufi
Sujie
Syafinah
Syatirah
Ulfahhh
YK
Zoe


Yr CRAP
get a cbox

DOWN THE LANE